Grey Ancient Briton tunic and robe costume set for children.
• Two sizes to fit 5-8 and 9-12 yrs.
• Unisex historical Ancient Brit outfit for boys and girls.
• Model in image is wearing size 5-8 years. He is 8 years old and 128 cm tall.
• 100% polyester. Fully machine washable.
- Size Guide
- Care instructions
What size will fit?
Each size we offer will fit up to the maximum height in that range. Please take measurements as follows:
Measure the height of your child standing straight and with no shoes on. Measure from the top of the head to the ground.
With a fabric tape measure under the arms and the fullest part of the chest.
WaistPlace a fabric tape measure comfortably loose around the child’s natural waistline for this measurement.
We design our costumes to be comfortable and a generous fit – with plenty of growing room. Wherever possible we make waists elasticated and use "Hook and Loop" fasteners to make the costumes easy to get in and out of.
If you anticipate wearing the outfit over the top of ordinary clothing it is worth considering buying the costume in a larger size.
The inside of the fur fabric often has a backing that can be scratchy to the skin. After the first wash, the fabric will soften. We suggest you wear light-weight clothing under your furry costume to avoid irritation.
Charlie Crow Size UK height Chest-cm/inches Waist-cm/inches US Europe Australia Japan 3 Years 98cm/39 inches 53cm/21" 51cm/20" 2T 98cm 3 98cm 3-5 Years 116cm/46 inches 58cm/23" 53cm 4T-6 104-116cm 6 116cm 5-7 Years 128cm/50 inches 62cm/25" 55cm 5-7 years 117-128cm 8 128cm 7-9 Years 140cm/55 inches 68cm/27" 59cm 7-9 years 129-140cm 10 140cm 9-11 Years 152cm/61 inches 74cm/29" 63cm 9-11 years 141-152cm 12 152cm 3-8 Years One size up to 128cm 62cm/25" 55cm 3-8 years up to 128cm up to 8yrs up to 128cm 3-10 Years One size up to 140cm 68cm/27" 59cm 3-10 years up to 140cm up to 10yrs up to 140cm Adult Height UK Dress Size Medium 164cm/65 inches up to size 16 Large 183cm/72 inches Chest 117cm/46 inches Waist 107cm/42inches
CLICK HERE to learn much more about our face coverings, including: A Sizing Guide, Safety information, washing instructions and our charitable program designed to help families in need.
Full care instructions are on the label inside every costume.
- Always wash light and dark colours separately
- Join hook and loop fasteners together before washing
- Hand or machine wash 30 degrees
- Do not tumble dry
- No need to iron
- Fur costume care - The inside of new fur costumes can sometimes feel scratchy. After the first wash the fabric softens. We suggest wearing light-weight clothing under your furry costume to avoid irritation. Brush the fur after washing to restore the pile.
Made with care
Made in England
Hook & Loop Fastenings
Making it easy for kids to dress themselves
Fully washable making for long lasting good value dressing up fun