Charlie Crow Face Masks for Children and Adults
Charlie Crow’s fun animal face-coverings are fully washable and reusable.They are designed and hand-made by us in Staffordshire, England.
4 sizes to fit children and adults.The masks have soft elastic on each side to keep the mask in place.
Our face coverings are
- Reusable, triple-layer, non-medical, fabric face coverings.
- Have 2 inner layers of 100% cotton and one polyester outer layer.
- Are comfortable to wear and can be machine or hand-washed.
Asking your child to wear a face-covering is a choice many families are making. We hope our animal prints will create some fun and laughter. With sizes for mum and dad, the whole family can join in! Everyone can wear the same design, or why not mix and match?
Charlie Crow have been making award-winning children’s costumes at our workshop in Staffordshire for over thirty-five years. Although we do not make personal protective equipment, we do have the knowledge and skills to make cute and comfortable animal printed masks for children and adults. Charlie Crow’s fabric, non-surgical, masks are not PPE and do not meet any Government or medical standards.
Free UK Delivery.
Same day despatch. (Mon-Fri)
Orders arrive with 2-4 working days. (UK delivery)
Four sizes to fit adults and children S M L XL
Order more than one and get a 15% discount! You can mix and match any sizes and colours!
Buy any 1 mask £9.99. Buy any 2 or more and get a 15% discount off your order.
Detailed Sizing information and care guide.
Hand or machine Wash at 30 degrees and dry flat. Do not tumble dry.
S – Small suitable for child with small face from 3+ yrs. Width 15cm. Height 10cm.
M –Medium suitable for child with larger face. Width 16cm. Height 11.5cm.
L – Large suitable for teenager/adult with small face. Width 17 cm. Height 13cm.
XL – Extra-large suitable for teenager/adult with larger face. Width 20cm. Height 14.5cm.
Each face-covering has two 16cm soft elastic loops to keep it in place.
Please note all measurements are approximate.
How to order
Charlie Crow adult and kid’s masks and costumes are available for local click & collect and by visiting the Charlie Crow factory shop. It’s a perfect chance to come and see us and pick up a dressing up bargain! For UK and worldwide ordering and delivery go to our website www.charliecrow.com
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Includes small items.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years old.
- UK Government advises children under 2 years, those who cannot put a mask on themselves, and anyone with a respiratory condition does not wear a face-covering at all.
- Face masks, or other cloth face-coverings should not be placed on anyone unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Children under 11 years and people with disabilities or breathing problems are exempt from having to wear a face mask, as well as those travelling with someone who lip-reads.
- Please remember that face masks are only one of a range of tools to reduce the risk of viral transmission. Face masks should not give a false sense of protection. Please follow up to date UK Government guidelines concerning social distancing and the washing of hands.
- Charlie Crow’s fabric, non-surgical, masks are not PPE and do not meet any Government or medical standards. Some experts believe a mask can help prevent the spread of germs.
* All UK Government information is correct at the time of going to press and is shared purely in good faith. Charlie Crow cannot be held responsible for any changes in Government advice. Please check the Government’s website for up-to-date information on the response to Covid-19 www.gov.uk
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends face-coverings should be worn where social distancing is not possible to reduce the risk of Covid-19 infection. Face-coverings can help reduce the transmission of Covid-19 because if infected people talk, cough or sneeze droplets can be sprayed into the air.
The WHO’s directions for wearing and using face masks include:
- Wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before wearing or taking off the mask.
- Make sure the mask covers the nose, mouth and chin
- Avoid touching the mask while you’re wearing it.
- Use the straps to take if off and pull the mask away from your face.
- Wash the mask at least once daily.
Giving something back
Many families with young children are suffering in these challenging times. For every ten masks sold on our website and instore, we will donate a family set of masks to charities that support families. If you know of any charity that would like to receive these sets please let us know.