1. The contents of these web pages are owned in full by Party Shop Supplies Ltd, trading as Charlie Crow, Company No. 2965594, reg. office Unit B4, St Modwen Trade Park, Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2TE, United Kingdom.
2. All screens appearing on this site including graphics, text elements, site design, logos, images and icons, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Party Shop Supplies Ltd trading as Charlie Crow unless otherwise specified. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
3. Charlie Crow materials and designs on this web site are protected by copyright, which is owned by Party Shop Supplies Ltd. Users may view, print and download the contents for personal use only. The contents cannot be used for any commercial purposes. The material and designs on this website must not be incorporated in any work or publication in any form, without prior written approval.
4. Permission is granted for you to copy electronically, and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Charlie Crow or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproductions for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, retransmission or publication of any copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Party Shop Supplies Ltd.
5. The prices shown on our website do not include any delivery charges.
6. All items on our website are subject to availability, and sizing dimensions are approximate. Age recommendations are intended to be used as a guide only.
7. We reserve the right to alter sizes and specifications without prior notice.
8. While every effort is made to ensure all prices and information is correctly communicated on our website, we reserve the right to correct errors or misprints, when necessary.
9. Offers and promotions offered on our website cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
10. Neither Charlie Crow nor any other person included in the creation, production or delivery of our website is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access, use or inability to access or use the Charlie Crow website.
11. Charlie Crow shall not be liable for any damage from viruses which may infect your computer or other equipment on account of your accessing, browsing, or downloading of any material from our website.
13. Charlie Crow has not reviewed all sites linked to its website and accordingly accepts no responsibility for the contents of any other sites linked to our website. The inclusion of a link to any other site does not imply an endorsement by Charlie Crow. Linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
14. Charlie Crow reserves the right to change its website and to amend these terms and conditions of usage from time to time without notice.
Charlie Crow materials and designs are protected by copyright, which is owned by Party Shop Supplies Ltd. Users may view, print and download the contents of our website for personal use only. The contents of our website cannot be used for any commercial purposes. The materials and designs used on our website must not be incorporated in any work or publication in any form without prior written approval.
Our address is Charlie Crow (Party Shop Supplies Ltd), Unit B4 St Modwen Trade Park, Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST4 2TE.
All Trademarks, service marks and trade names and logos (Collectively the "Marks") are proprietary to Party Shop Supplies Ltd.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Charliecrow.com for any and all unauthorised use you may make of any material on the site. You acknowledge that unauthorised use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to Charliecrow.com and that in the event of an unauthorised use, Charliecrow.com shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
Please make sure the email address you provide us with is correct. All order confirmations are sent to that email address. It is your responsibility to verify that your mailbox is in proper working order and you must assume the risk of all consequences for transmission or operational failures. Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us through our website shall be governed and construed according to English law, and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All products and or services displayed on this web site are subject to availability. Your payment card will be debited on despatch of the goods. The contract price of any product is the price in force at the time of your order or (if lower) the price in force when your confirmation email is sent. No statement on this online store site shall be deemed to affect the statutory rights of a consumer which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.